- Job Search
- Family Associate/Senior Associate
Associate/ Senior Associate - Family
This is an ideal opportunity for a Family Associate/Senior Associate to join a growing top tier ranked national firm in both Legal 500 and Chambers based in Birmingham.
The firm are looking for a solicitor to undertake private family law work serving an exclusively privately paying client base with an emphasis on complex children law matters and financial work and complex cases for professionals and high net worth individuals.
What experience is required?
- 1-5 years PQE with training and experience in family law gained within a regional or City firm.
- You will have good academics (2.1 degree), ambition and an enthusiasm for Employment Law.
- You will be able to turn detailed analysis into user-friendly advice for clients (external and internal).
- Excellent communication skills including written English for drafting purposes.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and team skills.
Why should I apply?
On offer is a competitive Birmingham City Centre salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The work is varied and interesting, and this is an ideal opportunity to develop your career with a highly ranked national law firm working within an effective team structure.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Donna Jones on 0121 230 1022.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018