- Job Search
- Residential Development Paralegal
Legal 500 law firm with over nine UK offices, this full service commercial practice has an astounding reputation for its straight talking, practical and clear legal advice. Based in Birmingham City Centre, the firm is seeking a plot conveyancer to join its expanding residential development team. With the opportunity to work alongside the top UK housebuilders, you will play an integral part in servicing an impressive portfolio of clients.
As a plot conveyancer you will work in the residential development team managing a caseload of registered and unregistered properties bought and sold by way of part exchange by national housebuilders as part of their plot sales procedure. The role will involve the following;
· Drafting and sending out part exchange paperwork
· Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
· Reviewing and reporting on title and searches
· Negotiating and exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
· Carrying out post completion formalities including Land Registry registrations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a residential conveyancer/paralegal and ideally have previous experience handling a part exchange caseload however this is not essential. In addition you will need the following;
· Demonstrate a can do approach, willingness to learn and be confident in building strong relationships
· Have a thorough understanding of the residential conveyancing process from start to end
· High attention to detail, strong communication skills and able to prioritise
· Previous use of case management system
In addition to working for a top Legal 500 law firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, clear path to progression and an excellent benefit package. This role presents the opportunity to work for a market leading law firm and gain invaluable experience. If you would like to find out more information or apply for this role, please contact Donna Jones - email@example.com
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018