- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
23rd November 2021
Commercial Litigation Associate Solicitor NQ-4 PQE - Birmingham
Top ranked global law firm is seeking an enthusiastic Associate to join its Commercial Litigation team in Birmingham. This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team who are accelerating growth and involved in some of the most important, complicated and high profile contentious matters in the market. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week) permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated.
As a Commercial Litigation Associate in this team, you would:
· Work on a diverse portfolio of complex and high value, domestic and cross-border litigation and arbitration cases
· Contribute to the delivery of the highest technical standards of client service
· Work closely with the other members of the team on the execution of key mandates
· Have excellent prospects for personal career development and advancement
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- Be a qualified Solicitor, NQ to 4 years' PQE ideally with a strong emphasis on commercial litigation matters whether from private practice or in-house or having sat a commercial litigation seat during their training.
- Be commercially astute.
- Experience of complex litigation and/or arbitration, ideally gained in a leading regional or City firm is preferable
- A commitment to technical excellence, both in respect of procedure and black letter law
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Commercial Litigation Associate will be rewarded with:
- A market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support from experts in contentious data and technology matters.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like