- Job Search
- Residential Development - Part Exchange FTC
Plot Conveyancer - Birmingham - 12mth FTC
National Legal 500 firm is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to join its recognised Residential Development team in Birmingham for a FTC to cover a 12mth maternity leave. This could turn in to a permenant position once the contract has finished.
- Leading commercial firm operating across seven cities across the UK
- Listed in the Legal 500
- Full service law firm which is home to market-leading real estate, corporate, banking & finance and corporate recovery practices
- Valued for its inherent technical ability and the incredibly responsive service it provides
- Seeking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to work within its busy residential development team in Birmingham
- Join a specialist plot sales service
- Large and highly regarded plot sales team is selling around 5% of all new home plots in the UK
- Responsible for dealing with plot sales for one or more national housebuilders from reservation to completion
- Acting for all of the top 10 housebuilders, in all regions of the UK
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- You will be an experienced part exchange conveyancer
- You will have your own caseload and be able to work with minimal supervision
- You will have experience of sending out plot sale paperwork from the case management system, dealing with pre contract enquiries, exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like