- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate/Principal Associate
13th January 2022
Corporate Senior Associate - Leading International Firm - Birmingham - 4 PQE -8PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Corporate Senior Associate to join its top tier team in Birmingham. This Corporate Associate opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary and wider benefits package.
As a Corporate Senior Associate in this team, you would:
- Work on a broad range of corporate matters with a particular focus on M&A and private equity but also to include equity capital markets, joint ventures and group restructuring.
- Advise on some top quality local work but with the majority of transactions for national and international clients and multi-jurisdictional in nature.
- Be involved in business development from the outset.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Senior Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years corporate experience whether from an international, national or regional firm.
- A good academic background but more importantly technically excellent and commercially astute.
- Team spirited.
- The ability to manage client relationships on a day to day basis and the desire to develop business.
The successful Corporate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and friendly team environment.
- The opportunity to work on the very best corporate transactions available in Birmingham, often multi-jurisdictional in nature.
- Excellent training and development plan.
- Clear progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Corporate Senior Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like