- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor/Associate
Property Litigation Solicitor/Associate
This is a great chance for a 1-7 year PQE property litigation solicitor to work for a range of sector clients including well known investors and developers of commercial and residential land and public bodies on the full remit of property litigation matters.
This role would suit a hard working, enthusiastic and ambitious property litigator who is looking to join a busy and collegiate team and undertake a full range of property matters. The successful candidate will take on the traditional Landlord and Tenant work. That will involve taking responsibility for the files on issues arising from leases, such as dilapidations, break notices, lease renewals, property insolvency, property fraud, injunctions, telecommunications issues, agricultural disputes, obtaining vacant possession for development, forfeiture, possession claims, professional indemnity claims arising from negligent property advice, right to light issues and rates mitigation schemes
* Circa 1-7 years property litigation experience.
* Commercial Property experience.
* Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong commercial property litigation experience gained at a well regarded national or regional firm
* Particular experience in commercial landlord and tenant disputes.
* Candidates should also have solid technical knowledge, be able to demonstrate a passion for property litigation, excellent time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
The firm offer competitive salaries and have a comprehensive benefits package, agile/flexible working policy and a clear progression path.
* Competitive Salary and benefits package.
* The opportunity to work for a firm featured 3 times in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for.
* Excellent training and career prospects.
If you wish to be considered for the Property Litigation Solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like