- Job Search
- Employment - Senior Associate/Legal Director
Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director - 8+ PQE - National Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director to join a top UK 100 law firm, based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be joining a nationally recognised team working on a broad range of both contentious and non contentious employment matters.
As an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director in this team, you will:
· Manage your own caseload as well as supporting partners on more complex matters.
· Advise on a broad range of employment matters. Specific, work will include:
· Drafting witness statements, claims and policies.
· Case management of Employment Tribunal claims including drafting pleadings and witness statements.
· Advising on employer relations issues including settlement negotiations.
· Equal Opportunities.
· Internal disciplinary /grievance/capability processes.
· Contractual advice.
· Advising on restructures/redundancy processes/TUPE.
The successful Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director will be:
· A qualified employment solicitor with 8+ years' PQE and a solid background/understanding of contentious and non contentious employment matters.
· Able to deal with clients confidently on a day to day basis.
· Able to work professionally, individually and as part of a team.
· Able to mentor and supervise junior fee earners.
· Able to network and conduct business development effectively.
· This firm offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work within a highly reputable and supportive employment team.
· Flexible and agile working environment.
If you are a skilled employment lawyer seeking a new position within a highly ranked employment law team then this position may suit.
For more information please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer. firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like