- Job Search
- Litigation Financial Services Associate
Financial Services Litigation Associate - 1-6PQE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an International firm with a very well regarded financial services litigation team in Birmingham. They have years of experience working within Financial Services litigation and a genuine understanding of the inner workings of large defendants, their knowledge of the business world sets them apart from the usual group action law firm. You would be working for a talented team with top-notch credentials and exceptional legal experience who are experts in a wide range of commercial, employment and consumer litigation claims.
- Breach of commercial contracts (including banking and IT)
- Fraud claims
- GDPR and Privacy Claims
- Cyber Crime
- Handling own caseload
- Assisting partners and senior solicitors with more substantial disputes
- Build and maintain effective client relationships
You should enjoy working on a varied case load and be able to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge, the ability to develop strong client relationships and demonstrate a passion for litigation.
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and manage files
- Strong client focus
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent academic record
- Experience in commercial litigation in private practice with a minimum of 1 year experience
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest for FS litigation work, solid technical knowledge, excellent time management skills and be extremely enthusiastic and pro-active.
The firm offer a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package as well as a clear progression path.
If you are interested in this FS Litigation role, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like