- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate
Property Litigation Solicitor, Birmingham
This lovely national firm, which works in some interesting sectors, is looking to hire an additional junior property litigation solicitor to join the team in Birmingham.
There are lots of property litigation roles out there in Birmingham just now, so that sets this one apart from the others?
- Rewarding client base to work with in the healthcare, housing and emergency services sectors
- A firm that values work life balance and who have recently reduced their chargeable hours targets
- A firm that values flexible working, and have moved to a core hours model, so that you can fit your other responsibilities and interests around your work
- A soft divide between the property litigation team and the wider litigation team, so you can also get involved in some wider litigation and regulatory work if you want to
- Plenty of supervision, feedback and mentoring
- A good range of high quality, interesting work, even at the junior level - this is not a straight landlord & tenant portfolio management role, far from it!
Who are they looking for?
- A newly qualified or up to 2PQE Solicitor with a solid grounding in property litigation work
- A personable team player who is interested in the sectors the firm operates in
- Someone who wants to grow with the team
- Someone with a pragmatic commercial approach to their work
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to find out more about, please either get in touch to arrange a call, or send your current CV to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like