- Job Search
- Family Associate
A top tier Legal 500 law firm is seeking a Family Solicitor to join their Warwickshire offices.
A fantastic opportunity for a Family Solicitor keen to join an exciting Tier 1 firm highly regarded in the West Midlands region.
- Responsible for running your own caseload within the family team
- Providing advice to individuals and families based across Warwickshire and the UK on children, family and divorce law matters
- Assisting senior lawyers with more complex transactions
- Taking new instructions and conducting legal research when necessary
- Ideally 4 years PQE as a family solicitor
- Able to deliver quality, tailored advice to clients
- Experience managing your own caseload
- Happy to take an active approach to business development and networking
- Proven technical experience
- Salary between £50,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- Ongoing training and development
- Private medical insurance, healthcare scheme, gym membership, childcare vouchers
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like