- Job Search
- Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
Real Estate Litigation Solicitor/Associate - Birmingham - 1-5 PQE
Highly regarded commercial law firm is seeking a Real Estate Litigation Solicitor (or Associate) to join its tier 1 rated team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Litigation Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated.
As a Real Estate Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a top ranked team that provides advice and support on the full range of property litigation matters.
- Work on your own caseload under the supervision of senior members of the team.
- Be involved in business development activities.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Excellent academics.
- Completed a Real Estate Litigation seat or be able to demonstrate a keen interest in moving in to this area.
- Good communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong technical skills.
The successful Real Estate Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Excellent quality work.
- An excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and excellent training.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
To be considered for this Real Estate Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like