- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
NQ-5PQE Commercial Litigation Solicitor - strong regional firm - Birmingham
Fantastic opportunity for an NQ-5PQE Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join this highly regarded regional firm recognised for its commercial litigation work in the regions and nationally. The litigation team are seeking a commercial litigation solicitor at this exciting period of growth for the practice as they build their Birmingham presence.
The Team & Role
The team deal with a variety of litigation matters across the commercial spectrum including:
- Contractual disputes
- Property disputes
- Company disputes
The role will include handling a caseload with a degree of autonomy, but also providing assistance to the Head of Department and Senior fee earns on complex litigation matters.
- NQ-5 PQE Commercial Litigation Solicitor - September 2021 qualifiers welcome to apply!
- Completed at least a seat in commercial litigation or experience commensurate to PQE.
- Ideally have experience in dealing with contract, property and company disputes.
- Strong academic profile.
- Active interest in marketing and business development initiatives.
What's On Offer
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Supportive working environment with local decision making and no set chargeable hour targets.
- Opportunity to work for a top 200 practice.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Commercial Litigation Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham please contact Donna Jones.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018