- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Birmingham
BCL Legal are delighted to be recruiting for an Employment Solicitor with circa 2-6 years experience to join a Top 45, award winning Law Firm in Birmingham. The firm have grown quite rapidly due to their focus on two key aspects of business: clients and their people.
This market leading Employment team advises clients across the UK and boasting some of the largest and best known employers. They are looking for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to join their Birmingham Team
- Managing a varied caseload
- Providing HR Employment law advice
- Drafting and preparing documents, articles and legal updates
- Conducting advocacy at Employment Tribunals
- Legal research
- Business development
- 3 years PQE plus
- Qualified Employment Solicitor
- Ability to work autonomously and under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets
- Enjoys undertaking own advocacy at tribunals
- High quality employment work
- The opportunity to work for a great mix of clients
- Be part of a busy and collegiate team
- Good salary and benefits
- Career progression and a fantastic working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018