- Job Search
- Risk/Compliance Lawyer
Risk and Compliance Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a highly regarded national firm who are seeking an experienced Risk and Compliance Solicitor to join their Risk and Compliance team in Birmingham.
This is a broad and varied role, covering all aspects of compliance and risk related matters. Working alongside the Head of Risk and Compliance, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that any compliance and professional risks are identified and managed and evaluating how compliant the firm is in line with the SRA regulation and other legislative bodies.
- Qualified solicitor with significant experience of working in a legal practice environment
- Previous experience of managing compliance and risk procedures within a legal setting
- Sound, detailed and up to date knowledge of the regulatory framework including SRA Code of Conduct and SRA Accounts
- Technically excellent with the ability to identify, analyse and gauge the impact of legislative and regulatory changes to the firm
- Excellent communication skills and able to give succinct advice
- Strong IT skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are an experienced Risk and Compliance Solicitor who can hit the ground running, please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018