- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor has arisen at a global firm to join the dispute resolution team in Birmingham. Specialising in high value litigation disputes, the team works on a variety of complex matters for an impressive range of clients, across various sectors.
You will have access to a broad range of quality work running a busy caseload to include:
- Dispute management, preparing strategies for dealing with claims including international arbitration, litigation, adjudication, mediation and expert mediation.
- Advising clients on complex matters including all aspects of dispute avoidance, management and resolution
- Liaising with clients, attending client meetings and managing client expectations
- Drafting, reviewing and amending documents
- Active involvement in developing business and implementing new ideas
- Qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor with a minimum of four years' PQE
- Solid experience gained in a leading regional or city firm with excellent litigation skills
- Client focused approach
- Strong technical skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent scope for development in a supportive team and a clear path for progression within the firm.
If you're interested in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018