- Job Search
- Housing Litigation Solicitor
Housing Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NQ-4 year PQE Housing Litigation Solicitor looking to join a leading specialist housing litigation practice in Birmingham.
This leading specialist Birmingham City Centre firm is well known for delivering exceptional service to its housing association clients. The team benefits from an excellent working environment and a friendly close knit team, providing you with a great platform to take the next step in your career.
You will have be managing a great range of housing litigation work, with the chance to undertake regular advocacy and provide helpline and written advice as required by the team's housing association and public sector landlord clients. Key tasks will include:
* Claims for possession
* Anti-social behaviour injunctions and committal's
* Disrepair claims
* Advice on all aspects of housing management law
* Circa NQ-4 years PQE with previous housing litigation experience gained working in a specialist team or as part of a broader litigation caseload.
* Excellent technical knowledge.
* Confident in undertaking their own advocacy (as well as instructing counsel)
* Experience of utilising alternative dispute resolution.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and highly organised junior litigation solicitor who enjoys managing their own case load, working to tight deadlines and assisting senior colleagues on more complex matters.
* Superb training with specialist lawyers and experts in their field with a clear pathway for progression, excellent infrastructure and access to fantastic quality work.
* The firm are known as an excellent employer and regularly win local and national awards.
To apply for the position of Housing Litigation Solicitor please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in the recruitment of solicitors into Birmingham's leading commercial law firms.
If you're interested in this Housing Litigation Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018