- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NQ-5 year PQE regulatory solicitor looking to join leading sector focussed practice in Birmingham.
This leading sector focussed Birmingham City Centre firm is well known for delivering exceptional service to its public sector clients. The team is in growth mode and are looking to hire an additional solicitor to help deliver a very healthy pipeline of work. This is an excellent opportunity for a litigator with regulator experience looking to progress.
You will be managing a great range of regulatory litigation work. In particular you will undertake regular advocacy. You will also provide helpline and written advice as required by the team's housing association and public sector healthcare clients.
The team are currently working on a range of matters to include:
- Emergency Support & Advocacy on Regulatory enforcement action and prosecutions
- Regulated Care advice
- Health and Safety, Environmental and Building Safety matters
- Safeguarding and Abuse investigations and enquiries and
- Regulated Education advice
* Circa NQ-5 years PQE with previous regulatory litigation experience gained working in a specialist team or as part of a broader litigation caseload.
* Excellent technical knowledge.
* Confident in undertaking their own advocacy (as well as instructing counsel)
* Experience of utilising alternative dispute resolution.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and highly organised junior regulatory litigation solicitor who enjoys managing their own caseload, working to tight deadlines and assisting senior colleagues on more complex matters.
* Superb training with specialist lawyers and experts in their field with a clear pathway for progression, excellent infrastructure and access to fantastic quality work.
* The firm are known as an excellent employer and regularly win local and national awards.
To apply for the position of regulatory solicitor please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in the recruitment of litigation solicitors into Birmingham's leading commercial law firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018