- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of an experienced commercial litigation solicitor for a highly regarded global firm in Birmingham. The firm plans to expand in 2019. As a result we are looking to recruit a Solicitor 0-3 PQE to join our 10 lawyer Commercial Litigation team in Birmingham.
The role will provide exposure to an incredibly varied range of dispute resolution work of real importance, to include litigation, arbitration and ADR.
Caseload will consist of a variety of commercial litigation matters to include:
- Breach of commercial contracts (including banking and IT),
- Fraud claims,
- Professional negligence,
- Judicial review,
- Contentious trust and probate matters and contentious procurement matters in the High Court,
- Domestic and international arbitration
- Handling own caseload;
- Assisting partners and senior solicitors with more substantial disputes;
- Build and maintain effective client relationships;
- Ensure files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures;
- Participate in firm-wide and departmental training sessions;
You should enjoy working on a varied case load and be able to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge, the ability to develop strong client relationships, supervise junior colleagues and demonstrate passion for litigation.
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and manage files,
- Strong client focus
- Flexibility and a can do attitude.
- Experience and qualifications required
- Excellent academic record
- Newly or recently qualified solicitor
- Experience in commercial litigation in private practice as a trainee, paralegal or qualified solicitor
This is a compelling opportunity for an experienced litigator looking for a new challenge working at a thriving firm in Birmingham.
A highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent development platform comes part and parcel with this role.
To apply for this experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor role please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience. If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit the BCL Legal website
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018