- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting an international law firm with the recruitment of a newly qualified to 3 PQE commercial litigation solicitor.
The firm plans to expand in 2019, as a result it is looking to recruit and the role will provide exposure to an incredibly varied range of dispute resolution work to include litigation and arbitration.
- Breach of commercial contracts (including banking and IT)
- Fraud claims
- Professional negligence
- Judicial review
- Contentious trust and probate matters and contentious procurement matters in the High Court
- Domestic and international arbitration
- Handling own caseload
- Assisting partners and senior solicitors with more substantial disputes
- Build and maintain effective client relationships
You should enjoy working on a varied case load and be able to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge, the ability to develop strong client relationships and demonstrate a passion for litigation.
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and manage files
- Strong client focus
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent academic record
- September 2019 qualifiers are welcome to apply
- Experience in commercial litigation in private practice as a trainee, paralegal or qualified solicitor
A highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent development platform.
To apply for this experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor role please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience. If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit the BCL Legal website
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018