- Job Search
- White Collar Crime Litigation and Fraud Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting an International Law Firm with the recruitment of an experienced white collar crime litigation and fraud litigation solicitor to join their tier one financial services disputes and investigations team in Birmingham.
This highly respected and expanding international practice has a top quality national and international client base. The Birmingham team is continually expanding and handles a range of financial services, fraud and pensions dispute resolution work for a high profile client base. The team are now looking to add to their remit with the addition of a specialist fraud and white collar crime litigation solicitor.
Undertaking a broad range of fraud and white collar crime litigation matters covering; financial crime, fraud and regulatory, investigations and prosecutions. The successful candidate will be supported by colleagues in London, Manchester and Cardiff working in established specialist teams
- Relishes business development and winning new business
- Self manager and able to work independently
- Confident and pro active
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Agile worker
- Defending individuals and corporate clients in financial crime, fraud and regulatory investigations and prosecutions;
- Advising on financial crime compliance with a particular emphasis on anti-money laundering and anti-bribery systems and controls
- Excellent knowledge of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Bribery act,
- Advising on market manipulation and sanctions-busting,
- Dealing with tax evasion matters
A highly competitive salary, a good benefits package and an excellent Partner development platform comes part and parcel with this role.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018