- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
£70,000 - 100,000
BCL Legal is assisting a UK Top 50 Law Firm with the recruitment of a senior associate to join their construction litigation team in Birmingham.
The firm are looking for a contentious construction solicitor to join their tier 2 ranked, award winning, construction team in Birmingham.
You will work within your team providing quality service to clients in matters of construction disputes for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
The role will also involve a high degree of client contact and business development activity.
- Providing specialist advice in all aspects of building, construction matters
- The resolution of problems in construction law and the promotion of initiatives to this end
- Advising clients on complex matters
- Supporting other areas of the practice with your technical expertise when necessary
- The ability to think laterally in order to consolidate and support a variety of disciplines
- 6+ PQE in contentious construction
- Excellent litigation skills
- Appetite for business development
- Strong technical knowledge
- Competitive salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- Supportive and collegiate team/firm environment.
- Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018