- Job Search
- Contentious Trust and Probate Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be assisting a leading national practice in the recruitment of a senior contentious trusts and probate solicitor to join its Legal 500 listed team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior solicitor to join a contentious trusts and probate team that is considered outstanding in this area of law and often acts on complex and high profile matters involving issues of validity, capacity and undue influence.
As a senior member of the team, you will:
- Lead the investigation and litigation on complex cases
- Maximise client damages and optimise costs to recover
- Be responsible for a team of solicitors, paralegals and litigation assistants
- Develop external relationships
The successful contentious probate solicitor will have:
- A number of years experience in contentious trusts and probate litigation experience
- Membership of ACTAPS and/or STEP
- Ability to supervise junior members of the team
- Excellent client care skills
- Proven ability in business development
- Existing contacts would be a distinct advantage
There is a competitive benefits package and salary on offer for the suitable candidate.
To apply for the position of contentious trusts and probate solicitor please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in the recruitment of solicitors into Birmingham's leading commercial law firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018