- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
NQ Property Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is partnering with a top 50 law firm in Birmingham in the recruitment of a newly qualified property litigation solicitor to join their established and highly experienced litigation team in Birmingham.
This team advises on a wide remit of real estate litigation matters to include:
- Large volume business lease renewals for national retail chains.
- Redevelopment disputes (rights of light, party wall and boundary disputes).
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes.
- Large scale trespass and squatter eviction claims.
This role will suit a personable and hardworking NQ who has a passion for litigation and is looking to join a busy team and undertake work for clients in a range of sectors to include;
- Private and public companies.
- Major corporate occupiers.
- High street retailers.
- Clearing banks.
- Public bodies.
- Demonstratable interest for property litigation work.
- Solid technical knowledge.
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
The firm offer competitive salaries and have a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this NQ property litigation role, please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in placing solicitor into Birmingham's leading commercial practices. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018