- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is partnering with a leading international firm is seeking an ambitious newly qualified solicitor looking to qualify into contentious construction to join its well regarded and growing Birmingham team working on construction and engineering disputes at the highest level.
* Working on a wide range of construction disputes for clients across a broad range of sectors including housing, education and leisure.
* Adjudication, litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings to include proceedings in the TCC, PFI and defects disputes, professional negligence and general advisory work.
* Contributing to the growth of the department working alongside a partner, regarded as a leader in the field, on contentious construction matters for a client base that includes major public sector and private clients nationwide.
Candidate Requirements of the successful construction solicitor:
* You will have at least a training seat in construction with a desire to focus on dispute resolution.
* You will have solid technical skills and training and post qualification experience from a reputable construction team.
* You will have a strong academic background.
* You will be ambitious and determined to reach the top of your potential as a construction solicitor.
* On offer is a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the best quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018