- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a property litigation solicitor 3 plus PQE at a global law firm to join their fantastic property litigation team working from the Birmingham office.
This highly successful real estate dispute resolution team advises on all property related disputes and contentious portfolio and asset management issues.
As an integral part of the real estate dispute resolution team you will provide support on a wide variety of matters to include:
- Contested and uncontested lease renewals
- Breach of covenant disputes
- Possession proceedings
- Advising on the exercise of break options
- Advisory work
- Dilapidations claims and settlement
- Recovery of rent arrears
Skills and experience:
- Strong property litigation experience
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Exceptional organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Provide a first rate client service
This role would suit an enthusiastic and highly organised property litigation solicitor who would like to work for an international law firm, enjoys managing their own case load, working to tight deadlines and assisting junior colleagues on more complex matters.
- Superb training with a clear pathway for progression, excellent infrastructure and access to fantastic quality work.
- The firm are known as an excellent employer.
To apply for the position of property litigation solicitor please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in the recruitment of solicitors into Birmingham's leading commercial law firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018