- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
A leading international firm is looking to bolster its already strong construction offering in Birmingham with an experienced contentious construction solicitor. The work is complex and local, national and international in nature. Flexible working environment and market topping salary applies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading construction team in Birmingham city centre focusing on contentious construction matters. Exceptional quality work.
* Advising on all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration (including international arbitration), adjudication and all forms of ADR.
* You will have at least four years' experience in contentious construction work (or otherwise a mixed contentious/non-contentious background).
* You will have solid technical skills from a reputable construction team whether in private practice or in-house.
* You will be familiar with most forms of dispute resolution.
* Those with mixed experience will be expected to have a solid general grounding in both contentious and non-contentious areas.
* You will have a strong academic background.
* The ability to help train and mentor junior in the team.
* On offer is a market topping salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the best quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this construction litigation solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please contact David Nolan at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018