- Job Search
- Contentious Trust and Probate Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a thriving regional practice in the recruitment of a senior contentious trusts and probate solicitor to join its burgeoning team in Worcestershire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior solicitor to join a contentious trusts and probate team that often acts on complex matters involving issues of validity, capacity and undue influence.
As a senior member of the team, you will:
- Lead the investigation and litigation on complex cases
- Maximise client damages and optimise costs to recover
- Develop external relationships
The successful contentious probate solicitor will have:
- A number of years experience in contentious trusts and probate litigation experience
- Membership of ACTAPS and/or STEP
- Ability to supervise junior members of the team
- Excellent client care skills
- Proven ability in business development
There is a competitive benefits package and salary on offer as well as an option of working full or part time for the suitable candidate.
To apply for the position of contentious trusts and probate solicitor please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in the recruitment of solicitors into Birmingham's leading commercial law firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018