- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a Top 50 Law Firm with the recruitment of an insolvency litigator (1 plus PQE) to join its restructuring, recoveries & insolvency team in Birmingham city centre.
You will work within a large team and will be involved in all areas of insolvency matters.
The role will also involve a high degree of client contact and business development activity.
- working alongside senior lawyers
- assisting on a broad range of recovery matters and insolvency
- acting for Lenders and Insolvency practitioners
- running cases efficiently and cost-effectively
- handling queries and enquiries efficiently
- Previous contentious and/or non contentious experience gained in a similar role
- Excellent litigation skills
- Client centric approach
- Strong technical knowledge
A highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent development platform comes part and parcel with this role.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dave Nolan at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018