- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is currently assisting a highly regarded legal 500 listed firm seeking to recruit a property litigation solicitor to join its established expert property litigation team in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior property litigation solicitor to join a thriving practice.
You will be joining a busy team and will gain exposure to high quality property disputes work. You will be acting on behalf of an impressive list of clients to include:
- Landed estates and high net-worth individuals
- Leading UK real estate developers
- Established property management companies
- Blue chip companies
- Private property companies
This will be a varied and rewarding role with great scope for personal growth and development.
Led by a highly regarded senior partner with a wealth of experience and a loyal client base, you will be working in an excellent working environment and on a challenging and varied case load with client development opportunities and a clear path for career progression.
In addition to strategic and advisory work, the team are regularly involved in high value and often complex High Court property litigation cases relating to;
- 1954 Act Lease renewals (opposed and unopposed).
- Dilapidations and disrepair claims.
- Breach of covenant claims.
- Contracts relating to the sale of land.
- Property related professional negligence claims.
- Rights of way and easement claims.
You will have a real opportunity to further your career, and play a key role in the future success of both the team and firm.
- One to three years' PQE with solid experience in property litigation work.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An appetite to develop existing and new client relationships.
- Pro-active and able to work off your own initiative.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Due to the structure of the firm, they are also able to offer quick progression for employees who demonstrate the requisite skills and desire to take a step up.
If you are interested in this property litigation solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Dave Nolan at BCL Legal. Dave specialises in placing solicitor into Birmingham's leading commercial practices.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018