- Job Search
- Housing (Plot Sales and Site Set Up) Solicitor
Housing (Plot Sales and Site Set Up) Solicitor | Top 100 Law Firm | Wimbledon | London
· Top 100 Law Firm
· Turnover ca £40m
· Staff: 400
· 5 offices
· Over 250 specialist lawyers
· Held the ISO 9001 quality standard since 1994
· Have been accredited Investors in People since 2008
· Expertise in Care Homes, Dentists, Education, Emergency services, GPs, Health and social care, Housing, Independent Health care, Insurance, Pharmacists and Professional regulatory
· Opportunity in the Plot Sales Team in London
· The main duties will be to:
o undertaking site set ups including drafting of plot sale scheme documentation to include the drafting of the scheme lease for shared ownership, outright disposals and shared equity schemes;
o maintaining and streamlining working procedures to enable a smooth delivery of service to clients.
o regularly reviewing and updating workflow and case management systems to ensure they are reflective of current best practice as well as regulatory and legal changes.
o deal with complicated title, planning, estate management and infrastructure enquiries raised by buyers' solicitors;
o managing a caseload of difficult or sensitive cases;
o provide on hand technical support to paralegals and transaction handlers to ensure that clients' service deadlines for exchanges are met;
o dealing professionally and articulately with client enquiries and communications, demonstrating at all times a sound understanding and knowledge of the nature of the client's business and the relevant affordable housing sales product.
o to understand the ethos of the Housing sector and assist in the attainment of key performance indicators and other quality standards required by the Housing clients;
o provide assistance to the Manager of the Plot Sales and Asset Management in supervising the team when needed;
o establishing strong relationships with the team's clients and being the escalation point for complex matters and ensuring that client requirements are properly implemented by the team.;
o delivering training to clients and internally to team members; and
o any other duties as reasonably requested.
· Suitable for a Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer or Licensed Conveyancer
· You ideally have experience in development, site set up work and plot sales
· Ideally 2 years PQE, preferably within leading housing or real estate practice
· Competitive Salary
· Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Fee earner bonus scheme
· Life assurance
· Private medical insurance
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Corporate gym membership scheme
· Flexible working and an agile working culture
· Income protection insurance
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
· Candidate referral scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018