- Job Search
Property Lawyer | London
· Conveyancing specialist firm
· Offers services such as sale and purchase of all properties, remortgages, transfers of equity and declarations of trust
· Commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial business
· Alternative Business Structures (ABS)
· Regulated by the Council of Licensed Conveyancers
· You will be supported by a talented legal assistant
· You will run cases from instruction through to exchange, dealing with both leasehold and freehold residential properties
· Cheerful and friendly disposition at all times
· Someone who can work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail is imperative with great organisation skills
· Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
· Excellent communication skills and confident with IT systems
· Private health benefit
· Childcare vouchers
· 23 days' holiday per annum (plus 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year)
· Social events arranged quarterly
· Free fruit, fizzy drinks, biscuits, orange juice and chocolate
· In house Continuing Professional Development training
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018