- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer | London
· Acts for individuals, families, small businesses and large companies
· Very large client base spread throughout the country
· Has acted for families through two and sometimes three generations
· Provides services in Immigration, Commercial and Residential Conveyancing, Civil Litigation, Matrimonial and Family, and Private Client law
· Work includes Freehold and Leasehold Purchases and Sales, Equity Release and Remortgage, New Plot/ Development Sales and purchases, Lease extensions and enfranchisement and Help to Buy Schemes
· Experienced Solicitor or Conveyancer
· 7/10 years PQE in Conveyancing and be capable of dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including
· The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, ambitious and capable of dealing with a large caseload independently
· Liaising with Estate Agents, preferably have a following and be willing to network to further develop the department
· Previous use of a case management system is desirable
· Confident in your approach and be capable of working under pressure
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018