- Job Search
Paralegal | West-London
- Firm established for over 90 years
- Commitment to quality and customer service
- Offices throughout West London
- 8 Partners, 30 solicitors, over 50 support staff
The Paralegal reports directly into the Fee earner
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all new client documentation and the administration of opening and closing files
- Maintaining an effective and ordered filing system for allocated cases
- Preparing of client invoicing and managing banking slips
- Assisting clients with updates when fee earner is not available
- Ensure compliance with professional standards and the firm's policies in general
- Preparing bundles
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting legal documents
- competitive salary
- Working hours: 9am-5pm (35 hour working week)
- 20 days holiday each year, plus 8 bank holidays. In addition, 4 days holiday over Christmas and New Year.
- 1 day holiday on your birthday
- Training and development opportunities
- Quarterly social events
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018