- Job Search
- Conveyancing / Wills & Probate Lawyer
Conveyancing / Wills and Probate Lawyer | London
- Boutique law firm committed to providing personal, bespoke, excellent and specialist legal advice to individuals and businesses
- Committed to ensuring our clients receive a personal service from their solicitors
- Clients have access to their solicitors mobile phones, direct land lines and email addresses
- To handle a varied caseload of property and wills & probate matters
- The role will include residential sales & purchases, re-mortgaging, leasehold & freehold purchases, enfranchisement and lease extensions, drafting wills and LPAs, applying for probate and estate administration
- A newly qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer who will have gained up to 2 years' PQE
- You will have a good working knowledge of property and wills & probate matters through exposure in a training seat or first legal position, in addition to an entrepreneurial flair and creative approach to your work/problem solving
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018