- Job Search
- Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer | London
Residential conveyancer sought by well regarded and reputable firm with offices in London and Milton Keynes. Exciting opportunity for a residential conveyancer to establish themselves in a growing and dynamic firm.
* The team has knowledge of dealing with matters such as buying from developers at auction, lease extensions, re-mortgaging and transfer of ownership.
* You will have the ability to manage a full caseload of files from instruction through to post completion dealing with sales, purchase, re-mortgages and equity release for freehold and leasehold properties.
* You will either be a Solicitor, full or part qualified Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
* Unqualified candidates with previous experience of working in a conveyancing role will be considered.
* You will have the ability to manage a full caseload.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Excellent career prospects.
* Training and support.
* Salary £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
* Company events & social hours
* Education reimbursement
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018