- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor | 1+ PQE | Regional Firm | Leeds
A highly regarded regional firm is seeking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
THE FIRM TEAM
The firms Commercial Litigation team is made up of a number of highly skilled lawyers. This is a strong 2 Partner led team, together with Associates of every level, with junior and admin support. This would be a great environment for an ambitious Solicitor to develop their career in a friendly and supportive team.
They recently relocated to new larger office facilities in Leeds and invested significantly in their IT infrastructure.
This role will offer the successful candidate a wide spectrum of Commercial Litigation work.
The team act for high-net-worth individuals and businesses throughout Yorkshire and beyond. The department is highly regarded, attracts excellent work but places an emphasis on work life balance.
The wider team includes teams dealing with commercial litigation, property litigation, insolvency, and debt recovery. The role is to join the commercial litigation team. The bulk of the team is based in the firm's Leeds offices but also has representation across the wider region.
The successful candidate will:
- be at least 1+ PQE with a solid grounding in Commercial Litigation and experience gained at a reputable firm
- have a strong academic profile and communication skills
- be enthusiastic and team orientated
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Exposure to varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like