- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor
Pensions Solicitor | Big 4 Accountancy Firm | NQ+ | Leeds
A top tier rivaling international accountancy firm firm is seeking an NQ-5 PQE Pensions Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
Join a growing and innovative pensions law team to work alongside actuaries, consultants and scheme administrators and provide solutions-focused legal input to help clients navigate the complex world of pensions.
This role is for an ambitious, forward-thinking junior lawyer who is excited to be part of a multi-disciplinary team and wants to help build and shape a practice which does things a bit differently.
The successful candidate will help us to continue to build a pensions law service which compliments the consultancy and administration practice.
Responsibilities of your role will include (but not limited to) advising pension sponsors and / or trustees in the following areas:
- final salary scheme valuations and funding
- buy-ins and buy outs
- defined contribution schemes and master trusts
- public sector pensions
- corporate transactions and restructurings
- pensions investment
- interpretation and drafting of scheme deeds and documents
The team benefits from being part of the firms Employment and Pensions practice and also offers opportunities to work with other teams including Corporate M&A and Restructuring.
You'll work alongside experienced and supportive colleagues who will help you to further expand your understanding of pensions law, as well as develop your professional skills.
- Solid pensions experience with a reputable firm.
- interested in pensions law and delivering solutions on complex issues
- Strong technical skills and commercial acumen.
- Strong academic record.
- The highest quality work and clients
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like