- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor | Leeds | NQ+ PQE | Progressive International Firm
An exciting opportunity for a contentious Construction Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international team
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated construction disputes lawyers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in the construction sector.
This contentious role will involve work for both public and private clients, including contractors, consultants, developers, occupiers and local and central government. Matters range from mediations, adjudications, arbitration/litigation and all forms of ADR. The clients include a mix of regional, national and international companies across the building, infrastructure, rail, energy, and renewables sectors.
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Experienced Construction Disputes Solicitor (ideally 1+ PQE)
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
The firm are also keen to hear from those with a strong grounding in litigation wishing to re-train into this area of work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like