- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Top National Firm | NQ+ | Leeds
A highly regarded national firm is seeking an NQ level Real Estate Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working available.
- Service a wide range of quality commercial property matters with an emphasis on investment work for local investors and leading national fund managers together with landlord and tenant and portfolio management work.
- Involvement with a mix of commercial and residential development work as well as corporate support.
- Work with a number of leading Real Estate Partners in the Leeds office and will have regular contact with a number of other well known names across the firms numerous other offices.
- Join one of the most important departments in the firm who have a key role in helping deliver their national sector strategy.
- You will be at least an NQ+ Solicitor with suitable experience gained with a reputable experience
- Suitable commercial experience and acumen
- Strong academics and great communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Varied and high quality work
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Work within a growing team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like