- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor | Top National Firm | NQ-7 PQE | Leeds
Highly regarded national firm with strong international reach has an opening for a junior Corporate Solicitor in Leeds. This opportunity is offered with a strong package, agile working and progression opportunities.
What can you expect?
- Great quality cross-sector corporate work on behalf of regional, national and international clients
- Typical range of work includes mergers, acquisitions, disposals, MBOs, MBIs, JVs, shareholder agreements, partnership matters and company secretarial
- Some exposure to private equity
- Normal intelligent people who are easy to get on with
- A very friendly office with a low turnover of staff
- A competitive salary and benefits structure that you would expect from a national firm
- A transparent and highly competitive bonus structure that kicks in at a sensible chargeable hours level
Who are they looking for?
- An NQ-7 PQE Corporate Solicitor with experience gained at a reputable firm
- Solid academic record, ideally a minimum 2:1 degree and Commendation
- Applications welcomed from candidates working with national or regional firms, in-house or in the public sector.
This role will be interviewing in the next week or two, so please contact us as soon as possible.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like