- Job Search
- Senior Knowledge Lawyer (Transactional)
£60,000 - 100,000
Senior Knowledge Solicitor | Leading Commercial Firm | 4+ PQE | Leeds
A leading commercial firm with an outstanding reputation seeks a senior Solicitor to assist in the delivery of their knowledge, training and profitability project.
This is the initial investment into the project, which is supported by all major stakeholders within the business.
They have now reached a size where the development of a cohesive knowledge function is paramount to their continued success.
There may also be wider opportunities on the Operations side in due course (if this is an area of interest).
- Act in an advisory capacity in supporting colleagues with complex legal and research queries, helping develop the skills to find answers for themselves and help tailor the advice to a client's specific needs
- Finds effective ways to update colleagues (and clients) on legal developments in a concise and relevant manner
- Create new, and amend existing, standard documents and associated documentation considering current best practice and legal changes
- Organise/ deliver regular training on relevant legal topics for colleagues and clients (both value-add and fee-earning)
- Contributes to internal and client knowledge e.g. drafting and updating precedents, authoring relevant know-how and experience databases
- Identifies and delivers innovative approaches to managing and sharing knowledge for the benefit of the colleagues and clients e.g. blog writing
- Ability to develop/ maintain excellent relationships with clients, contacts and internal colleagues
- Significant relevant private practice experience (as a qualified Solicitor or Barrister)
- Keen interest in legal processes and helping lawyers to work smarter by helping them deliver efficient work flows
- Experience of designing and delivering effective training sessions
- Demonstrable experience of accurately understanding and communicating changes in law and regulations to colleagues (and clients) in a commercial context
- Highly competitive salary and benefits structure similar to the top tier
- Profit share
- A friendly and sociable firm that is known for its strong culture of communication and collaboration
- High quality work to rival top tier teams
- Lovely modern central Leeds offices
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like