- Job Search
- Procurement Solicitor
Procurement Solicitor | Leeds | All PQE Levels | Progressive International Firm
Multiple opportunities for both junior and senior Procurement Solicitors to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international team
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large and highly regarded national commercial team
The firm is one of the leading advisers on public procurement issues. They act for a wide range of clients, including many contracting authorities and key suppliers to the public sector, as well as many private sector clients.
The team advise large scale manufacturing multi-nationals, through to central and local government bodies, mid-range corporates, universities and research organisations and a number of public sector institutions, funds and charities.
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- A rement Solicitor with experience gained at a reputable firm
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
The firm are also keen to hear from those with a strong grounding in litigation wishing to re-train into this area of work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like