- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | 4+ PQE | Leeds | Leading Global Accountancy Practice
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a leading accountancy practice to grow its real estate offering in Leeds as part of a continued growth strategy for the firms' wider national real estate team.
Technological innovations are fundamentally transforming the legal market and this firm is going to be at the forefront of what will be the future of law so this is an opportune time to get in early!
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious real estate lawyer within a business with a sensible approach to working hours and an appreciation for the wider role of a lawyer outside of fee earning in the traditional sense.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a 4+ years' qualified real estate lawyer to join the Leeds office of a leading global accountancy practice. This is a chance for an ambitious and forward thinking real estate lawyer looking for a new challenge to play a pivotal role in the growth of this legal services offering. Embedded within the supportive environment of the established Leeds tax team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for FTSE listed clients across a range of sectors and become a key point of contact for the delivery of legal work.
This is a varied role which will see the successful lawyer working alongside tax and other professional specialists to provide collaborative and holistic advice on a range of business matters.
The successful real estate lawyer can be involved in one or a combination of the following real estate work:
- Development - commercial or residential including regeneration work
- Corporate occupier
- Asset management
- Corporate support
- Real Estate Finance
In contrast to other private practice roles you will be involved in projects from the outset as part of a multi-disciplinary team, meaning you will work much more proactively and have scope to develop strong working relationships with tax colleagues and FTSE listed clients. Moreover, few roles in the sector offer the exposure to such a wide variety of work and with the opportunities to progress, in such a small team, are second to none!
Required Key Skills:
Real Estate lawyer 4+ PQE and the aspiration to be part of a highly efficient legal services team as part of a multi-disciplinary practice. In particular our client would like to speak to candidates with the following qualities and experience:
· strong real estate experience gained from a leading national/international firm
· a lawyer skilled at analysing and managing legal and commercial risk;
· the ability to foster relationships with clients and third parties and an entrepreneurial nature;
· a genuine desire to help deliver innovative legal solutions within a tech driven business and an appreciation for the future of legal services.
- The opportunity to join their Legal Services team in Leeds with a clear path for career progression at a Big 4 Accountancy practice.
- Top quality work for FTSE listed clients.
- Autonomy, agile working and flexibility.
- Hybrid working policy
- Being part of a firm that lives and breathes it's values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture.
- Being at the forefront of the changes that are happening in the legal market at a firm that invests in advanced tech; AI, robotics.
- Market leading salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like