- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor | NQ-1 PQE | Leading Regional Firm | Sheffield
BCL Legal have been asked to assist a well-established regional firm with recruiting a Commercial Property Solicitor, to strengthen their offering in Sheffield. With three regional offices in the North, the firm offers an enviable reputation in real estate matters. The firm have also undertaken a major re-brand and have ambitious growth plans for the future.
Their specialist team deal with the complete spectrum of commercial property matters, including landlord, tenant, developer, corporate occupier or lender acquisitions and disposals, as well as disputes. They have years of experience servicing landlords, tenants, developers and banks. These include office parks, retail parks, industrial parks, hotels, leisure facilities and care homes.
They provide specialist advice on a wide range of commercial development transactions including:
- conditional contracts;
- option agreements;
- forward funding sales and purchases;
- development agreements;
- joint ventures;
- funding arrangements;
- property disputes; and
- tax considerations.
- A friendly, supportive team
- Positive work life balance
- A good salary and benefits
- Strong support and supervision from the Head of Department
- A working environment where your contribution is genuinely recognised and valued
- You will be an NQ+ qualified Solicitor with relevant experience gained from a reputable firm
- A team player with an interest in developing client relationships
- You will be committed to your continuous improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like