- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor | 3-7 PQE | Top 100 National Firm | Leeds
Our client, a leading national firm, is seeking to bolster its offering in Leeds with the addition of a Corporate Solicitor. Applications from the 3 PQE level through to those with up to about 7/8 years' PQE will be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Corporate Solicitor within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that is growing and acts for a broad spectrum of clients including private clients but with a particular focus on the public and health sectors. Working environment is close knit, friendly and flexible and this role is offered on a full or part-time basis.
This opportunity will include working closely with the national head of our corporate team, as well as the wider national team to deliver tailored and commercially focused advice on corporate advisory and transactional matters across both private and public sector markets.
The team provides transactional and advisory services to clients from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- Regional and national private companies
- Business owners and stakeholders
- Management teams
- Banks, secondary lenders and investment funds
- Central government bodies and local authorities
- Housing associations, development and regeneration vehicles
- NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, Primary Care Trusts and GP consortia
- Insolvency practitioners
The team frequently advises on matters which have public and private sector participants. Their experience of working at the interface between the private and public sectors gives them a unique insight into the opportunities which can be created through cross-sector partnership working.
- Strong corporate experience across mergers, business acquisitions and disposals, private equity, venture capital investments, joint ventures and general company law
- Sound legal knowledge and commercial awareness
- A willingness and ability to support business development activities and initiatives
- A personable manner and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong package including:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive suite of benefits.
- The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and sector knowledge.
- Clear progression opportunities
- Flexible/hybrid working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like