Commercial Litigation Solicitor | International Firm | NQ+ PQE | Leeds
A Tier 1 international law firm is seeking to bolster their Commercial Litigation team in Leeds with a skilled qualified Solicitor. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working available
THE FIRM & TEAM
This firm is at the top of the market, known for their technical excellence and experience as well as the ability to develop a real insight into their clients and what really matters to them. You would be working with household name PLC clients, both locally and nationally, and you will be encouraged to fulfil your potential in an environment where development is encouraged and your contribution is valued.
The commercial litigation group, based across a network of offices both nationally and globally, have a creative and commercially minded team who help clients with those decisions on a daily basis. The work is exceptional quality as expected from a top tier firm, with heavyweight corporate disputes including warranty claims, shareholder disputes, claims arising from sale and purchase agreements, negligence claims and expertise in all areas of defamation law with a strong reputation management focus, on a local, national and international basis.
The successful candidate will work on a caseload involving all elements of commercial litigation, warranty and misrepresentation claims, supply chain, shareholder and partnership disputes. There will also be ample opportunities to get involved with more specialist cases, such as technology and telecoms disputes, energy disputes, professional negligence and commercial fraud.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solid commercial litigation solicitor to join a market leading team, handle big ticket work, including international and domestic litigation and to work alongside their national practice group.
- Solid grounding in Commercial Litigation with strong academics
- Strong technical & communication skills
- A strong team player, with commercial acumen and a business development focus
- Proactive and willing to take responsibility and go the extra mile
- An excellent top tier salary and benefits package with generous transparent bonus structure
- A really well-liked team in Leeds - friendly, practical, intelligent lawyers who are down to earth and get on well together
- A well-structured high quality training and development programme
- Market-leading training and development programme
- Fantastic career progression route
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.