- Job Search
- Employment Rights Solicitor
Employment Rights Solicitor | 1+ PQE | Leeds | National Firm
A major national trade union firm is extremely busy in its employment law department and are looking to recruit a Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
You will join a team of dedicated professionals in their Leeds office to run a varied caseload of litigated and non-litigated Employment Rights cases. You will have the opportunity to manage employment advice and/or representation matters, such as, unfair dismissals, wages claims, settlement agreements, and some discrimination claims.
The successful candidate will deliver a first rate service to clients and have the confidence and ability to manage your own caseload. You will be provided with structured supervision, coaching and training as well as a nurturing environment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 1 years' experience in employment law
- Ideally you will have experience working with trade unions and will have an understanding of how trade unions operate
- You will be familiar with running your own caseload
- You will be a good team player and well able to empathise with clients
- You will have a strong empathy with trade unions and the labour movement
- Structured pay scales
- 23 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Agile working including remote working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Financial assistance for professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018