- Job Search
- Procurement & Contracts Solicitor
Public Procurement & Contracts Solicitors, North Yorkshire
Lovely national firm has an opportunity for a solicitor to join its North Yorkshire office and work on a wide range of commercial and procurement matters with a young, approachable partner.
More on the role
- The firm is a leading firm in the healthcare, social care, charity and social enterprise sectors but also deals with a range of private sector businesses
- The company commercial team is broad-ranging but this particular role focuses on commercial contracts and procurement matters
- You will gain exposure to the full range of commercial contracts and collaborative projects
- On the procurement side, you will get involved in complex high value procurements for national screening services, data analytics, imaging, electronic patient records, hospital management systems and a wide range of other services
More about you
- You will be a fairly junior commercial lawyer with around 2-4PQE
- Ideally you will have gained some exposure to public procurement matters, but this is not essential and a demonstrable interest is enough
- This is a growing area of expertise in the legal profession and a great area to add to your skillset as procurement lawyers are invariably hard to find when we take a new role to market
- You will have a strong teamwork mindset as the team works nationally across a number of offices
- You will have a practical and commercial approach but also an aptitude for working with clients in the public sector who can have different demands and a different approach
- Top of the market salaries for North Yorkshire
- Excellent benefits package
- A growing are of law, fantastic career potential
- Friendly approachable team
- Nurturing culture makes it a great place to work
Apply now if this is an opportunity of interest to you!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like