- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | Dynamic International Firm | Leeds | 2+ PQE
An excellent opportunity for a qualified Real Estate Solicitor to join a top tier, international firm based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Top tier firm with superb reputation for the quality of its legal advice
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated real estate lawyers
- Dynamic and growing international team
- Great opportunity to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in the real estate sector
- Gain experience working across a whole range of real estate work, including high-value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development (including regeneration projects) creation and treatment of all kinds of investments.
- Work with a varied and dynamic client base including occupiers, developers, funders, contractors and professionals across the sector.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Agile working
- Experienced Real Estate Solicitor (ideally 2+ PQE)
- Experience with asset management work
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like