- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor - Residential Development
Resident Development Solicitor | Leeds | National Firm | 2+ PQE
A vibrant and growing national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis (with flexible and agile options considered).
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Work with an impressive client list.
- Work with leading lawyers ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners in the heart of Leeds.
The focus of this opportunity is wide spectrum residential development work for house builders, landowners and registered providers, including site acquisitions and disposals, funding documentation and infrastructure agreements.
- A leading national team that will nurture your personal brand
- Competitive salary and package
- A well liked, positive culture which this firm has become known for
- Quality work and progression
- 2+ PQE
- Strong academics and personality
- Residential Development experience gained at a national/well regarded regional firm
- Ambitious and self-motivated
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018